Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My expatriate boss is xpecting too much from me. I have been working for him for the past 13mths?

My expatriate boss is xpecting too much from me. I have been working for him for the past 13mths n i am the only admin staff among 5 expatriate brokers all from different part of the world. duties: admin duties,banking,postal,pantry, stationay replenishing. Initialy I started buying indoor plants n helping 2 plant them. As he n the others drink only Illy xpresso i had even at one time search the whole tanjong pagar for this particular stuff wher my boss could buy them from his mall. and after that i was told to buy beers to replenish, being a non drinker n smoker it was terrible. I'm doing. After that i was told to buy champagne for a broker from another company as it was her b'day. Without any knowlede i still bot based on their description. Gradually he wanted me to buy fruits every alter days. which i m doing now also. Imagine carrying 2 office $13 worth of different kinds n takin the train. N now hav 2 serve drinks for guests. THIS IS SICKNING. Wat m i suppose 2 do? Pls help.

No comments:

Post a Comment